Guest Post Guidelines for Neha Nupur
If you’ve arrived here, you’re probably looking to publish articles in NEHA NUPUR. There are some terms and conditions that come with every profession, but you won’t have to worry about them here. Before you plan to submit content on our website, please read the following instructions.
Desired Blog Post Topics and Themes
In general, the posts we accept for guest content come into the following categories:
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Website Guides
- Content Writing
- Building Brand and Business Growth
- Tips, Tutorials, How-to s, and
- Guidance for Entrepreneurs on Marketing
- WordPress Website Tutorials
- Sales and Marketing
Whether you are a newbie or a professional, nupurneha.com expects quality content that answers customer questions and provides value to the audience.
Guest Post Content Tips
- Blog post lights up content that is instructive, informative, and engaging.
- It must not be promotional or consider sales out from it.
- Posts should be 1,000 – 1,500+ words in length: As you already have seen, our website content contains more than that. This attracts readers to stay on the website like they enjoy reading more than staying.
- Paragraphs should be short and easy to read. Don’t extend one sentence again and again in different ways. Stick to the point.
- To improve the readability of your post, include headers, subheadings, bullets, and any other visual components.
- Write like you are talking to the people and telling the story. Keep it natural. This makes them understand easily.
- Short bio: 1-3 sentences, can include links to your website or social accounts.
- Last and the most important. CONTENT MUST BE ORIGINAL.
Aspects of Guest Post
If you are in a hurry, you can leave it right away. Set a timeline for when you expect to submit the article for us to review once we’ve agreed on the topic.
Consider filling in all the details below and send us your post.
We’re looking forward to learning from and working with you!